|Shopping, Shipping, your Account FAQs
| You can find Help with 4Team products, Shopping Guide and Licensing here.
TOP SHOPPING FAQ:
- How do I place an order?
- Is it safe to use my credit cards?
Our high-level encryption and security features allow you to shop safely online and maintain the privacy of your account information.
- Once I start shopping, must I continue to check out?
No. Your selected products will remain in your shopping cart until your checkout time.
- Once I've placed an order, can I delete an item/cancel it?
As long as the order is still pending, it may be cancelled. Please follow these steps:
a. Log in to your account
b. Click the "Orders" button (left navigational bar)
c. d. Check the item(s) you wish to delete
e. Click the "Delete" button
|First time shopper:
Welcome! This section is especially for you.
Please feel free to contact our support
via e-mail at email@example.com
by calling 1.954.796.8161. Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 5:00pm EST
1. Your account information with 4Team and affiliated product websites is password
protected and accessible only to you. No one from Outlook4TeamStore will call or e-mail
you about your personal account information, other than when you have requested
assistance and we're verifying personal data for security reasons. We advise you to be
wary of unsolicited contacts and suggest that you do not reveal your password to anyone.
2. To further protect the integrity of your personal information, close your browser
when you step away from your computer.
|Credit Card / Personal Security:
Internet security has come a long way. Outlook4TeamStore uses the latest technology
offered, the safest way to shop using a credit card. We are working with
pioneers in payment processing solutions, as well as
(#1 payment service on eBay).
We have employed the following high-level security measures in our store:
Address Verification System (AVS):
The billing address you enter must exactly match the
address where your credit card statements are sent. This helps protect against people
using a stolen credit card to place an order. Encryption: Credit card data is packaged
in a 128-bit DES digitally encrypted format, and sent directly to the bank processor.
Credit card data is totally isolated from the order information (billing or
shipping). It is sent directly to the bank processor (Authorize.net) over a Secure
Socket Layer (SSL)
connection. We don’t have any stored data about your credit card
All prices on this site are in U.S. dollars and you may purchase
by using your Visa
, checks, or wire transfers.
- Shopping on-line with Outlook4TeamStore is easy. As you browse through our catalog or
product Web site, you may add items to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart"
button found below the items of your choice. Products are downloadable on our Web site,
which means that after you buy products, you will receive an e-mail with instructions
and license code, or a license file.
Some of the products can be purchased and delivered on a CD or “in a box”. If you buy a
product that has to be shipped (box or CD) from different merchants (developers), you
will have to pay the shipping and handling fee (S&H) determined by each merchant. This
S&H fee may vary; please check the S&H Policy on the merchant’s Product Web site.
Products from one merchant will be shipped to you as one piece.
|Ordering Options and Checkout:
If you are uncomfortable, for any reason, with processing your transaction on-line,
please, make the payment over the telephone:
- Place products into your shopping cart by clicking "Add to Cart" in Catalog or on
product Web sites. You can update the number of items (or licenses) you want and then
- When you're ready to purchase, click "Check Out".
- If you're a returning customer, simply log on. Your User Name and Password are
recognized and automatically provide you with the opportunity to review all your
pertinent billing and shipping information.
- If you are a new customer, fill “Sign In” form and click on "Sign In". Fill in your
payment method, billing and shipping address.
- Click to “Continue” to save this information.
- Check Contact/Shipping and Billing Information, “change” or “confirm” it.
- Fill in credit card information and click “Proceed”.
- Your invoice will be sent to you by e-mail. It is also available in your Account
Area on our Web site.
- Call 4Team Support at 1.954.796.8161
- Have your Credit Card information ready.
TOP SHIPPING FAQ:
- How do I track my order status?
How is the sales tax calculated?
- Log in to your account
- Click the "Orders" button (left navigation bar).
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
- You will be charged sales tax in accordance with your state tax rules and
Do you ship internationally?
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation. You may also check your order status
by clicking the "Orders" button (left navigation bar).
- Some items can be shipped internationally. Please check shipping information on
the particular product Web site.
|Where We Ship:
We ship our products to most US destinations. Certain restrictions on shipping
conditions to certain locations may apply
|Shipping & Handling Options:
|For shipping addresses within the continental U.S:
- Ground3-7 business days
- Priority2-3 business days
|Calculating Shipping Time/Costs:
- Users have the opportunity to select from two types of shipping services at checkout:
Ground and 2-3 Day Priority. Orders are shipped from merchant locations.
- Costs: Shipping costs are determined by merchants. Please check the
particular product Web site.
- Time of Year: Weekends and holidays are not active shipping days, and due to
volume demands, shipping typically slows during the December holidays and around
Mother's Day. Please be advised and place your orders accordingly.
- At this moment, we do not provide the Orders Tracking feature. This improvement is
among our nearest plans
We recommend that all customers who are shipping to addresses other than their billing
address notify their credit card company of the alternate shipping address. This process
is becoming a standard and credit card companies are happy to assist you. Simply call
your credit card company and let them know you are placing orders via the Internet and
would like to give them (bank) an alternate shipping address.
TOP ACCOUNT FAQ:
How do I update my e-mail billing/shipping address information?
- You can update your account information by logging in to your account.
Credit Card and Billing Information:
- To protect your privacy, the process of obtaining account information requires
that you log in to our secure server.
- For your own protection, your billing address must match the statement address of
your credit card.
- You may ship anywhere within the continental U.S. with a full street address.
- All products on our Web site and on the integrated merchants' Web sites are
downloadable. Their purchasing is based on the "Try before you Buy" principle. You have
plenty of time to make your decision. No refund is available after the purchase.